Colourful is the way to go man! Look at this Pentax Kx DSLR!!!
100 of them!
This latest PENTAX camera offers high-end features including Live View and HD video.
Extremely compact and lightweight PENTAX K-x forges ahead on the trail initiated by the popular PENTAX K2000. With a one-handed shooting design and simple, easy-to-use operation, the K-x is perfect for users stepping up from a point and shoot digital camera to their first digital SLR. (Ooo! Are they refering to me??)
This one is way too awesome.
- High resolution 12.4 megapixel CMOS image sensor features sensor-shift Shake Reduction for stabilized image and video capture up to 4 stops max.
- Large 2.7 inch LCD features Live View with contrast, phase difference, and Face Detection autofocus (up to 16 faces).
- Widescreen HD video capture in full 720p resolution (1280x720) at 24 FPS cinematic framerate, using any PENTAX 35mm lens.
- Creative processing and filter modes produce high quality finished images, while offering the ability to explore artistic freedom through unique special effects.
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) image capture blends 3 bracketed images into a single picture with outstanding shadow, highlight, and midrange detail.
- Fast 4.7 FPS capture speed and 1/6000 second maximum shutter speeds are possible with the PENTAX PRIME II image processing engine.
- Powerful automatic modes, including PENTAX Auto Picture and scene modes, ensure the perfect shot in any situation, while helping new photographers learn DSLR photography.
- Responsive 11 point wide angle SAFOX VIII autofocus system focuses quickly and accurately, and can easily track moving subjects.
- Captures up to 1900 shots with universally available, easy-to-find AA lithium batteries (also compatible with AA NiMH rechargeable and alkaline batteries).
Honestly, I know nothing about Pentax camera before. I'm always a Canon fan. But after looking at this one, suddenly I felt I know alot about Pentax! haha kidding. I just like the colours of the camera + lightweight + saw a few good reviews for the camera.
I'm not a professional photographer, but I'm definitely a girl who loves taking photographs everywhere and anything possible. This one is definitely appeals to me.
Which colour are you?